Monday, March 9, 2026

"Freaks and Geeks" - Childish Gambino

Took the G out yo waffle, all you got left is your ego

Do I actually like Childish Gambino or have I been brainwashed by son into it. The answer lies in this post, because this is by no means one of Xander's favorite songs. So I guess Donald Glover really got that flow. Picking which Gambino track I was going to include on the list was hard. So many good options, so many hot rhymes. With that being said here are:

3 Unfortunate Gambino bars:

  • “You can fucking kiss my ass human centipede”
  • "Are there Asian girls here? Minority Report"
  • "Made the beat then murdered it, Casey Anthony."

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Heartbreak Beat" - The Psychedelic Furs

But a kiss ain't enough Here is another classic from Double X. Man that station was the place to be from 1986 until 1988. Hard to bel...