'Till the stars fall from the sky for you and I
Junior year of high school was kind of rough. I was still working through not being a complete asshole to people, and while things were getting better, I still had work to do. I was making new friends, solidifying existing friendships and really trying to land a girlfriend. I had a lot of friends who were in the band and for that year the show theme was The Doors. "Touch Me" is always the song that brings back the more pleasant memories I have of that year.
Junior year was also the year I discovered my vocation. I learned how to program computers. I took a college level programming course and finished the entire years worth of work before Christmas. It was something I was good at and continue being good at. Heck; I even try to keep up with things still, not just to stay employed but because I still find joy in solving problems with code. With that said my top 3 programming languages are:
- C
- Java
- C++
No comments:
Post a Comment