Thursday, January 15, 2026

"Monkey Wrench" - Foo Fighters

Another great running song. Another great song period. One of my great disappointments in life is I haven't seen The Foo Fighters live. I got tickets for my birthday but then the tragic passing of Taylor Hawkins cancelled the tour. So why "Monkey Wrench", why is this a song that I listened too every run? The breakdown at the end.

One last thing before I quit
I never wanted any more
Than I could fit into my head
I still remember every single word you said
And all the shit that somehow came along with it
Still, there's one thing that comforts me
Since I was always caged and now I'm free

If there weren't so many words I would want this tattooed on the back of my right calf.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Heartbreak Beat" - The Psychedelic Furs

But a kiss ain't enough Here is another classic from Double X. Man that station was the place to be from 1986 until 1988. Hard to bel...