Its getting to the point where I'm no fun anymore
Fun fact: I am tone deaf. But even with that, I sure as hell know these guys can sing and harmonize. It is weird but CSN, a band which was frequently heard in my house growing up, doesn't take me back to my childhood but to my time in college, specifically my fraternity house. Why? When I rushed as a sophomore, there were two older brothers who once we all started really feeling it Friday or Saturday night, would turn off the party music and just start blasting the 70s. And no matter how the evening was going it would always work its way to "Wooden Ships", "Southern Cross" and the most god awful sing along of "Suite Judy Blue Eyes". It would clear most the party girls out, but it wasn't about them, it was about harmonizing with your brothers.
No comments:
Post a Comment